Thoughtful Branches #2, Artisan Design Team Blog Hop

Thoughtful Branches, Thank you card, Stampin' Up!, Papercraft by Jennifer Frost

Today the Artisan Design Team are back with another special hop featuring the limited time Thoughtful Branches product bundle.  It is available to order from the 2nd until the 31st of August but only while supplies last - so get it now before it's gone!

I've gone for a mix of island indigo, cucumber crush and sahara sand for my two projects today. For my first design I've made this thank you card featuring the larger tree and a little flock of blue birds.

Confession time - I am the worst perfectionist!  When I was putting this design together I thought it would be nice if the tree trunk were just a smidge longer.  So I snipped it though the centre before sticking it down and hid the gap with my sentiment.

For my second design I wanted to try my hand at making the pretty hydrangea with the dies from the bundle.

Thoughtful Branches, Thank you card, Stampin' Up!, Papercraft by Jennifer Frost

If you earned in any coupons during the July Bonus days promotion, the Thoughtful Branches is a great choice to use it on!

Need more convincing?  Follow along with the Artisan Design Team by clicking the link below to see a heap more inspiration for this diverse bundle.  And if you missed our previous hop featuring 40 amazing design ideas with this gorgeous set you can find it here.


4 comments