Thoughtful Branches, Artisan Design Team Blog Hop

Thoughtful Branches, Exclusive product bundle, Stampin' Up!, Artisan Design Team, Woodgrain Embossing Folder, Thank you card, Papercraft by Jennifer Frost

Today the Artisan Design Team are sharing a sneak peek of the new exclusive and limited time Thoughtful Branches product bundle that will be available for purchase next month.

For my first project I've made this sweet thank you card featuring the larger tree in leaves of emerald envy and a trunk of soft suede.  I couldn't resist adding the little apples which were inked in flirty flamingo and rocked around the edge with a little real red shading.  The matching apple dies from the product bundle made it so simple to cut these little beauties out.

Thoughtful Branches, Exclusive product bundle, Stampin' Up!, Artisan Design Team, Woodgrain Embossing Folder, Thank you card, Papercraft by Jennifer Frost
The woodgrain embossing folder was an obvious choice for the background.  I love the technique of adding a little colour to the embossed white card but I couldn't quite decide which colour to go with, until I came across this little birch wood effect tutorial from Krista Frattin. Thanks for the inspiration Krista!
I thought the pine tree from this new set would be perfect for continuing with a bit of a Christmas-in-July theme.  So I created this festive card to share with you too!

Thoughtful Branches, Exclusive product bundle, Stampin' Up!, Artisan Design Team, Christmas card, Teeny Tiny Sentiments, Papercraft by Jennifer Frost

I chose a trunk of smoky slate for this Christmas tree, again matching it with emerald envy leaves.  To decorate, I stamped the star on top in daffodil delight and added some subtle bokeh-inspired lights in whisper white craft ink.

Thoughtful Branches, Exclusive product bundle, Stampin' Up!, Artisan Design Team, Christmas card, Teeny Tiny Sentiments, Papercraft by Jennifer Frost


Enjoyed this sneak peek?  Be sure to follow the link below to continue along this very special blog hop to see more of this wonderful Thoughtful Branches bundle in action.

If you are a fellow demonstrator, you don't have to wait until next month - pre-order the bundle as a demonstrator during July and receive a Bonus Day coupon that you can use toward the Holiday Catalog pre-order during August.

6 comments

  1. This bundle is SO versatile!! And your cards showcase the bundle so well. you are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful, Jenn! I especially love the lights on the Christmas tree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty peek-a-boo card! Thanks for the Christmas in July card too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your apple tree card, just wanted to let you know, GREAT card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing cards! I would love to share this on my blog for 'My Crafty Friends Monday' (a round up of amazing cards from amazing stampers!)! Please let me know if you would prefer that I didn't share it (of course I give you credit and link back to your blog!).

    ReplyDelete