#TGIFc62 Watercolour Wishes Kit to the rescue


It's felt a bit chaotic in my household these past couple weeks.  We've been doing some minor home improvements which seem to have resulted in my entire house being turned upside down!  It's all worth it now though as I have a beautiful new shiplap feature wall in my living room - that I'm in LOVE with - and my little cozy craft nook is gratefully back in order!

Now that I have access to my craft space again, at the top of my to-do list was my design for this week's TGIF colour challenge.  I may have mentioned in the past that I find colour challenges particularly tricky.  When I remembered that Night of Navy and Watermelon Wonder where key colours in the beautiful Watercolor Wishes cardmaking kit I got a bit excited - how perfect for this challenge and super easy to put together too which, with school holidays in full swing here, was super appreciated!

Of course, whilst all the designs in this kit are just gorgeous, I couldn't resist putting my own twist on the design.  To do this, I simply added a cute jar and sentiment from the Jar of Love set.

For more colour inspiration and instructions for playing along head on over to the TGIF challenge page here.


1 comment

  1. Brilliant use of time and supplies, Jenn!!! Love how this card turned out!

    ReplyDelete