#TGIFc57 Pick your favourite!

#TGIFc57, Owl Builder Punch, Affectionately Yours DSP, Flirty Flamingo Ribbon, Stampin' Up!, Papercraft by Jennifer Frost, Love and Affection, Girls birthday card

This new challenge is all about drawing inspiration from one of the designs shared over at the TGIF challenge blog this past month.

My project today was inspired by this entry by Elizabeth Price for last week's #TGIFc56 theme challenge.

I loved her layout, the decorative background, how she incorporated ribbon behind the circle feature and the added texture of the linen thread.  Thank you for the inspiration Elizabeth!

It's been a while since I pulled out my owl punch.  I thought it would be a beautiful embellishment for a friend's birthday we are celebrating next weekend.  I started with the tummy of this cutie in some Affectionately Yours designer series paper.  I then built the rest of the owl in matching tones.  I initially wanted to add some balloons to the design but then I spotted this beautiful little 'bouquet' in the Love and Affection stamp set and then the floral theme just clicked and everything else fell into place.

It's such a pleasure to browse the TGIF challenge participant entries.  There are always so many clever ideas and designs to inspire.  Head on over to the TGIF challenge site and play along - who knows, it might be your fabulous creation that inspires us next!


No comments