Creation Station - Irresistibly Yours



Today the Creation Station blog hop shares some inspiration for using the Irresistibly Yours designer series paper, currently available exclusively as a free Sale-a-bration reward!

I'm so glad I picked this paper up!  It was so much fun to create this background of graduating colour by using sponge daubers and some of my favourite bright inks - Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Tangelo Twist and Real Red.

The feature wording comes from another Sale-a-bration freebie, Big Day.  I've combined it here with a cute 'sketch' style cake image from the exclusive hostess Life's Adventures set.  I chose to colour my cake with blender pens using some yellow, brown and pink - who doesn't love vanilla, chocolate and strawberry -  yum!!

Follow the links below to hop along for some more inspiration from the Creation Station team!

   

3 comments

  1. Gorgeous colours on this card - great combination. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really loving the blended colors on your background! We both chose the stars background to showcase. It makes for some gorgeous paper once colored! Love the chalkboard look of the sentiment, too!

    ReplyDelete